1. The operator of the four-column cutting machine must undergo relevant training, master the operation skills, and strictly abide by this safety operation procedure;
2. Must comply with the relevant requirements of the general machine tool safety operating procedures.
Second, earnestly do before work:
1. Wear protective equipment and tie the cuffs before work. Do not wear scarves or gloves. The female worker’s hair should be in the hat;
2. Check the equipment carefully according to the inspection requirements and lubricate the corresponding refueling parts. And idle test drive for 1-2 minutes.
Third, work hard to do:
1. When setting the cutter, you must first loosen the setting handwheel so that the setting lever touches the cutting point control switch. Otherwise, the cutter setting switch will not turn ON when it is turned ON.
Fourth, generate the set action;
1. When working, the cutting knife should be placed in the center position of the upper pressing plate as much as possible to avoid the unilateral wear of the machine and affect its life;
2. Replace the new cutting knife. If the height is not the same, it should be reset according to the setting method.
3. When cutting the movement, please leave the cutting knife or the seesaw with both hands. It is strictly forbidden to use the hand to help the knife to cut, so as to avoid danger;
4. If the operator needs to leave the post temporarily, please be sure to turn off the motor switch to avoid damage to the machine and others due to improper operation of others;
5, to avoid overloading the machine and reduce its service life;
6. Precautions for adjustment of cutting points;
7. After the die setting work is completed, the cut material is placed on the rubber plate, then the die is placed on the material, and then the feeding plate is advanced into the cutting area;
8. Press the cutting switch with both hands at the same time. At this time, the cutting plate is lowered and pressurized to the die. After the cutting die cuts the material, it automatically rises to the position before starting to stop;
9. When punching the material, if it is found that the material is not completely cut, adjust the cutting depth controller to rotate the "pressure system" clockwise;
If the die is pressed into the rubber plate too deeply, just rotate the "pressure system" counterclockwise. The longer the adjustment time, the deeper the cutting depth. Try to adjust until the die is slightly pressed into the rubber plate.
10. Pull the feeding plate out of the cutting area, take out the cut material, and complete a blanking process.