1. Please confirm whether the power supply voltage level is consistent with the rated voltage of the product; whether the wiring position of the power supply line is correct, and pay attention to check whether there is a short circuit in the peripheral circuit. Whether the connected line is tight. Failure to do so may result in damage to the product!
2. Please do not touch the terminal when power is on, otherwise it may cause electric shock or malfunction.
3. Please read the manual carefully and fully confirm the safety before proceeding with the operation of the machine. The operation error will damage the machine and cause an accident.
4. The external power supply must be completely cut off before cleaning and terminal increase can occur, which may cause electric shock when energized.
5. Inspection and repair of machine tool electrical equipment should be carried out by professional and technical personnel. The power switch should be cut off before repairs to avoid the risk of electric shock.
6. When using this product, users should not modify the structure and electrical control part of the product themselves, otherwise it may cause equipment and personal safety accidents.
If you are interest in automatic feeding cutting machine,you can click here: